Note: Since this post was written, TvTumbler was born. Going forward, all new development will be in TvTumbler.
I’ve added experimental support for Custom RSS torrent feeds into my sickbeard fork.
The whole thing should be self-explanatory I think. Currently I use the following feeds myself:
- TPB – TvTeam: http://rss.thepiratebay.sx/user/7e434ea6455f089db7f0291b3bd1d4db
- TPB – VTV: http://rss.thepiratebay.sx/user/e395935fa39597e3997b916a295f23e4
- TPB – ettv: http://rss.thepiratebay.sx/user/0e3b2f46e5892dc5b2aac6dbe548bc27
These are links to the rss feeds for specific users on thepiratebay.se.
Obviously any rss feed that includes links to download torrent files (or public magnet links) will work also.
Other feeds that have been recommended to me (but I don’t use myself) include:
- BT-chat: http://rss.bt-chat.com/?cat=9
- monova.org: http://www.monova.org/rss.php?type=catname&id=8
(Please feel free to recommend others in the comments)
Consider this experimental for now. It works for me, but I can’t guarantee that it will work for anyone else.